|See here for updates on opening hours
||Mondays and Tuesdays
Year-end and New Year holidays
*The Museum may be closed for maintenance and new installations.
|How to get here
- By train:
Immediate access from Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line,
Hanzomon Station, Exit 4;
5 minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line,
Kojimachi Station, Exit 3;
15 minutes on foot from JR Yotsuya Station
We kindly ask our visitors to use public transportation
as the Museum does not have parking facilities.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available free of charge at the 1st floor reception. You are also welcome to use your personal wheelchair inside the Museum.
- Multipurpose toilet
- Multipurpose toilets are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The 2nd floor is equipped with an ostomy toilet.
- Lockers, free of charge, are located on the 1st floor, though the numbers are limited. Oversized items that do not fit into the lockers can be checked in at the 1st floor reception.
- Umbrella stand
- Please leave your umbrella in the umbrella stand located on the 1st floor. For the protection of exhibition items, we ask you not to bring your umbrella into the exhibition space.
- Nursing room
- The Museum offers a private space for nursing mothers. Please approach a staff member for availability.